Recently I shared my Annual Sale-a-Bration Inspiration with my VIP customers and DOstamperSTARS! It contains six projects featuring Sale-a-Bration products. If you're a customer of mine, this is delivered straight to your inbox. If you haven't been receiving my semi-monthly VIP Newsletters this year, please contact me and I'll make sure you're on the list!
If you want to get on my VIP Newsletter list, you have two options:
- Shop with Dawn! When you choose me as your demonstrator - you'll receive my Semi-Monthly VIP newsletter with exclusive project sheets (I don't share these on my blog), and VIP Hostess Codes & gifts.
- Join with Dawn! When you join Stampin' Up! and become a member of my DOstamperSTARS, you'll gain access to lots of resources: private STARS facebook group, private STARS blog that includes the VIP Newsletter content too!
Stampin' Blendabilities Markers Update
There has been quality issues with the Stampin' Blendabilities Marker line. Due to the nature of the defect, Stampin' Up! has concluded that difficulties, dissatisfaction, and product returns will only become more widespread. The manufacturer is unable to correct the problem in a manner that Stampin' Up! is certain would meet our high quality standards and provide us with a stable, long-term solution. Therefore, after a great deal of deliberation and in order to prevent further disappointment, the Blendabilities product line has been discontinued.
Blendabilities Q & A
Q: Will the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (item #132708) and the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad Refill (item #133456) still be available for purchase?
A: Yes. These items will continue to be available for purchase. (The Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad is my personally my favorite go-to black ink.)
Q: What are the quality problems with this product?
A: When the tip is welded to the barrel, the welding process can leave microscopic (invisible) holes in the marker tip. This leads to accelerated evaporation of the alcohol in the ink.
Q: Are all Blendabilities markers defective?
A: No. Most Blendabilities markers work as intended. For me, I've only experience a couple of markers drying out, and a few customers have experienced that as well.
Q: What if I have Blendabilities markers that are defective?
A: If you ordered them with me, please email me and I will take care of you!
Personal Note: As disappointed as I am that Stampin' Up! will no longer be carrying this product, I'm proud to be associated with a company that is brave enough to pull a popular product.
Fourteen Sale-a-Bration Products to Choose From!
VIEW: Sale-A-Bration 2015 2nd Release PDF
Get free Sale-a-Bration products with a qualified order - ends March 31st!
- Choose one with a $50 order
- Choose two with a $100 order
- Choose three with a $150 order
- Plus get $25 in Stampin' Rewards
- Choose 5 with a $250 order
- Plus get $40 in Stampin' Rewards
- AND $25 SAB Bonus for a total of $65 in Stampin' Rewards - wow!!
Sale-a-Bration sample featuring the NEW Nature's Perfection free SAB product!
Need more inspiration - check out these fabulous projects too:
More Sale-a-Bration Inspiration
Just Kidding Photopolymer Stamp Set