One of the three projects my club members made this month featured the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper called Irresistibly Yours. If you haven't gotten this paper yet (free with $50 order) or if you haven't played with it yet...it's so much fun!
The card we made was inspired by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Linda Heller. Her brilliant stamping and brayer technique idea was just awesome and I knew I had to share it with my club members. Above is my take on her card.
Stamp Brayer Combination Resist Technique
- Using Something Lacy background stamp, stamp onto Irresistibly Yours paper with Memento Ink
- Press scrap paper over stamping to remove excess ink
- Use a paper towel or tissue to remove the rest of the excess ink from the embossed areas
- Ink up brayer with Soft Sky ink
- Brayer ink over entire panel. Repeat until you get the desired shade of color
- Use paper towel to remove the excess ink that "resisted" over the embossed areas
- Stand back and admire your handiwork!
Just a little bling with the Something Borrowed Embellishments. It adds just the right touch to finish off this beautiful card. (Side note: my sister, Jill is in one of my clubs and she tried to call "dibs" on sending this card to one of our cousins who is getting married soon. Well, she may get two of the same card!)
See it in action...
WATCH VIDEO: Irresistibly Yours Resist Technique
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for more ways to add color the the Irresistibly Yours paper!
Dawn Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Dawn's 2015 Occasions Catalog Product Shares
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Occasions Catalog
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration (FREE product with $50 order)
- VIEW: Sale-A-Bration 2nd Release PDF
- VIEW: Sale-A-Bration Newly Added Items - added 3/17
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit