Lotus Blossom Fold-Over Window Card Video
March 04, 2015
I've been receiving the same question from several people about the Lotus Blossom Sale-a-Bration stamp set (free with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration, ending March 31st). So I thought I'd share the question and answer with you here today.
- Do I have to use 3-different colors to stamp the flower?
- The answer is no, you can achieve a beautiful lotus flower with only one color ink pad.
This card does show the Lotus Blossom with 3 different colors:
- Elegant Eggplant - step #1
- Perfect Plum - step #2
- Wisteria Wonder - step #3
However, for today's How'd She DO That? video, I'm not only showing how to-make this fun Fold-Over Window Card, but I'll also show how to create the lotus flower using only one ink color. See below
WATCH VIDEO: Fold-Over Window Card
Pretty cool, huh?
Thanks for stopping by~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Dawn's 2015 Occasions Catalog Product Shares
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Occasions Catalog
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration (FREE product with $50 order)
- VIEW: Sale-A-Bration 2nd Release PDF
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit