It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Color Challenge!
I was excited for this week's challenge because of the awesome color combo. However, when I reached for Garden Green - I must not have been paying attention, because I grabbed Wild Wasabi. I think it turned out just fine, but I wanted to put that disclaimer out there - ha!
I knew as soon as I saw the color combo that I would use the Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper. I hadn't yet played with it and it will gone in just two short months. So I grabbed my old friend Stippled Blossoms and searched for a greeting that would work well with it. I'm love both the greetings from the Butterfly Basics stamp set - so that's what I used (I can see I'll be using them a lot in the future).
Come in for a closer look, you'll see a couple little details:
- The twine is attached with the Handheld Stapler (love doing that!). Flowers are from theItty Bitty Accents Punch Packt punch pack and Gold Sequins were added with Glue Dots.
- The textured part of the card is done with the Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. It's a separate piece (4-1/4" x 2-1/4"). Run through the folder twice. The 2nd time - just flip it over and you'll get a kinda of "basket weave" pattern!
Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below) :
- Sharon Bennett: Flower Patch Bundle card
- Robyn Rasset: Stippled Blossom card
- Mackenzie Fuchs: Sweet Laughter Mother's Day card
- Mackenzie Fuchs: Something Lacy card
- Miriam Bollinger: Gold Soiree card
- Judy Strickling: Butterfly Shaker card
- Ashley Simmons: Painted Petals card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn