You're in for a treat today...with a sneak peek and a video! As promised, I have a How'd She DO That? video featuring the Corner Flip Fun Fold card technique I shared the other day here.
Today's card features a couple of sneak peek products coming in just a few days, June 2nd! The You've Got This stamp set includes one floral image, three greetings and a "scratchy" background image (love!)
New Product includes:
- You've Got This Stamp Set (139572w or 139575c)
- 138334 Watermelon Wonder Cardstock (new In Color)
- 138323 Watermelon Wonder Inkpad
- 138292 Triple Banner Punch
These banners were created with the new Triple Banner Punch and are 1" and 3/4" wide. However, the punch was designed to cut three sizes; 2", 1-1/2", 1". But I can see other sizes being cut too! See video for tips for using the punch.
In addition, many of you have asked for a video demonstration of my trick for using the Handheld Stapler to attach Baker's Twine. I've included tips for that in the video too!
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Corner Flip Fun Fold Card
What do you think? Ready to give the Corner Flip Fun Fold card a try? They are tons of fun!
Special Day - June 2nd
What's so special about June 2nd? Glad you asked!
- First Day of new 2015-16 Annual Catalog
- Last Day of 2014-15 Annual Catalog
- Last Day of 2015 Occasions Catalog
- Last Day of My Digital Studio sale and downloads (support has been extended to June 9th)
I know! It's a unique opportunity to order from all 3 catalogs on one day.
TIMING: Both Tuesday, June 2nd and Wednesday, June 3
- Online Store will be down for catalog transition updates from midnight to 2:00 AM (MDT). During this time no orders can be placed in the Online Store.
HOST REWARDS: I've been receiving questions about which host rewards you can choose from...
- Orders of $150 or more may choose host items from the 2014-2015 annual catalog, the 2015 occasions catalog, or the 2015-2016 annual catalog.(while supplies last from the "old" catalog)
- 2014-2015 Stampin' Rewards program will still be in effect.
- Beginning June 3, the new Stampin' Rewards program will begin.
BE PREPARED: For those of you that have already received your catalog, you'll want to browse through it and plan out your wish list. I've prepared a wish list PDF for you, see below
- PRINT: Wish List
Starter Kit Special - June 2-30
- Date: June 2-30th
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit (choose $125 of merchandise of your choice)
- PLUS you'll get to choose two stamp sets of your choice!
- Which stamps do you get to choose from? That's the best part: you get to pick any stamp set from the new annual catalog!
- Check back for full details on June 2.
Join the STARS community and find fellowship and fun, as we share and support each other in stamping, crafting and more!
Psst...did you know? 80% of the STARS are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and usually family and friends). That's right...you'll fit right in! I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper", as well as those of you that want to build a business. There's room for both and everyone in between.
With low quarterly minimums, a fun online community, bi-monthly magazine and a new catalog to boot...now is a great time to join!
Got questions - Here's some answers:
Got more questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Updated as of May 30th:
- Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories - PDF (by alpha)
- Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories - PDF (by page#)
- Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories - sortable Excel file
Retiring List: MDS - 30% off on all MDS Products - (note: this product line is retiring in full on May 31st. Be sure to download all your digital products by May 31st - extended to June 9th
Shop: My Digital Studio