I'm having a little crush on the Oh My Goodies stamp set lately (did you see Monday's card). But, as I was looking over the images, I didn't think I'd ever use the phrase, "Live Well, laugh hard, Love Big". Does anyone ever really say that?
However, I really like the "outline frame" image and thought, "hmm...I wonder if I just cut out the words"? I know, it's a scary thought, to cut up a stamp. But I really didn't think I'd ever use the phrase...., so if I wrecked the words, I would be OK with that. I just REALLY wanted the outline frame image and to be able to use it quickly and easily. So I did it! Got out my Paper Snips and snipped away at it. It's not pretty, but it's functional. And...I love it!
Here's the results. I was able to "save" the words. They'll actually fit back inside the frame, just in case I change my mind (you never know). Now I can "frame" away. Imagine all the things you could frame with it!
And then I made a card that I actually didn't frame anything, go figure. Instead, I paired it with the Beautiful Bunch stamp set and Petite Petals Punch. Add a greeting and you're ready to go!
The paper is from the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack again (from the Occasions Catalog, ending June 2nd). I couldn't decide on the card layout...landscape or portrait? So I made both. Which do you prefer?
If you take a closer look, you'll see the centers of the flowers are "dots" from the Cupcake Builder Punch. They are a nice addition.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Occasions Catalog
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- May VIP Hostess Code = H4UJMCRT (learn more here)
- Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories - PDF (by alpha)
- Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories - PDF (by page#)
- Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories - sortable Excel file
Retiring List: MDS - 30% off on all MDS Products
Shop: My Digital Studio