Oh My Goodies: Happy Umpteenth Birthday
May 11, 2015
Oh My Goodies! I think this stamp set was designed as tags for goodies/treats. But I'm lovin' it for cards right now. Plus, I think "Happy Umpteenth Birthday" is funny, and so did the gals at my Card Buffet class, as this card was a huge hit!
The pattern paper on this card is from the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack. Even though it's designed for a "love" theme...remember to "flip it over" and you'll find all the backsides are black and white, giving this paper lots of versatility!
With a color scheme like this...I think this card would be great for both guys and gals, and even teenagers...don't you think?
Look really close...closer! Do you see the staple (under the twine)? Yup - again with that Handheld Stapler, Dawn! That's right - it's my favorite tool right now. And it's my favorite way to add Baker's Twine. Just lay a piece a twine across where you want it. Staple it down. Then tie a bow. I'm finding it much easier to tie a bow, as the staple keeps it in place, yet allows me to slide the finished bow left or right, for perfect placement. Give it a try, I think you'll like it. Don't forget to add the Silver Mini Staples to your order too.
Have a Happy Day~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Occasions Catalog
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- May VIP Hostess Code = H4UJMCRT (learn more here)
- Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories - PDF (by alpha)
- Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories - PDF (by page#)
- Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories - sortable Excel file
Retiring List: MDS - 30% off on all MDS Products
Shop: My Digital Studio