It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Color challenge.
Today's color combo is inspired by the new Bohemian Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!
My card was inspired by fellow demonstrator Georgia Giguere. I made a few minor changes to her card, but basically I cased her fabulous card.
You might be wondering about the "window" for the greeting. That's made with the Note Tag Punch. I have a How'd She DO That? video coming that will demonstrate how to do this cool punch trick. Susan Campfield shared the trick at a local demonstrator meeting this past spring. I believe she got the idea from one of her downline. I love that about the Stampin' Up! community...lots of sharing going on!
Check out more "Color" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below)
- Connie Plaumann: Flower Patch card
- Sharon Bennett: Homemade For You Baker's Box
- Miriam Bollinger: Birthday Blossoms card
- Robyn Rasset: Open Heart card
- Judy Strickling: Work of Art card
- Ashley Simmons: Something to Say card
- Linda Kaufman: Another Thank You card
- Dawn Olchefske: Tin of Cards Birthday
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
There's no better time to join Stampin' Up! and the STARS than with a new catalog launch! And if that isn't enough, Stampin' Up! has sweetened the deal with an additional two free stamp sets of your choice.
Special Starter Kit Offer details:
- June 2-30th
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit (choose $125 of merchandise of your choice)
- PLUS you'll get to choose two stamp sets of your choice!
- Which stamps do you get to choose from? That's the best part: you get to pick any stamp set from the new annual catalog!
- PLUS when you join by June 30th, you'll have the opportunity for one-time new demonstrator discount - 30% off your first order of $150 or more within your first 45 days!
Join the STARS community and find fellowship and fun, as we share and support each other in stamping, crafting and more!
Psst...did you know? 80% of the STARS are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and usually family and friends). That's right...you'll fit right in! I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper" (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money). There's room for both and everyone in between.
With low quarterly minimums, a fun online community, bi-monthly magazine and a new catalog to boot...now is a great time to join!
Got questions - Here's some answers:
Got more questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to welcoming you to the DOstamperSTARS!