It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Color challenge.
New stamps are in the house! They just arrived today and I had to change directions with my card, because they were calling my name..."stamp with me, Dawn!"
Oh my gosh - I'm lovin' this new stamp set, Wild About Flowers. It's a 2-step photopolymer set. The "flowers" are separate from the stems/leaves. So you can stamp the leaves in one color and the blooms in another color...or all in the same color like I did with my card today. Note: the three panels measure 1-5/8" x 3-7/8" and are layered onto a 4"x 5-1/4" panel of Whisper White.
Another new product...Washi Label Punch. A great new shaped punch to add to your punch collection!
I'm lovin' the way this turned out and I can't wait to play again with the Wild About Flowers stamp set. Maybe more colors next time!
Check out more "Color" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below)
- Connie Plaumann: Build A Birthday
- Miriam Bollinger: Petite Petals
- Mackenzie Fuchs: Butterfly Basics (and more!)
- Sharon Bennett: Tie & Vest Birthday
- Robyn Rasset: Sprinkles of Life
- Ashley Simmons: Thoughts & Prayers
- Judy Strickling: Scallop Thinlit card
- Dawn Olchefske: Wild About Flowers
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Download: 2015-16 Annual Catalog PDF (large file)
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- June VIP Hostess Code = 4HZS62KR (learn more here)
Check out Dawn's NEW Product Shares