It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Sketch challenge.
With the 4th of July just days away, I just had to do a patriotic themed card for this week's Sketch Challenge. I was itchin' to use a few of my new toys and today's card provided the perfect opportunity for some playtime!
Here's what's new...
- The new Metallic Foil Doilies are a perfect choice for the sketch, I'm happy that not only two colors come in the pack (gold and silver), but two sizes too.
- I'm lovin' the size of the new Medium Star Punch
- I'm most excited about the new Silver Sequin Trim. I've been wanting silver sequins and now we have them - yay!
- Of course the new Banner Triple Punch - I find myself reaching for it all the time!
Despite the color combo being patriotic, this would be a great birthday card anytime of year!
Have a safe 4th of July weekend ~Dawn O
Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below)
- Connie Plaumann: Cupcake Party Card
- Ashley Martin Simmons: Celebrate Today Birthday Card
- Mackenzie Fuchs: Gift from the Garden and more!
- Michelle Harrington: Sprinkles of Life Card
- Sharon Bennett: Scallop Tag Topper Punch Card
- Robyn Rasset: Butterfly Basics Get Well Card
- Judy Strickling: Pictogram Punches Shaker Card
- Miriam Bollinger: Wild About Flowers Card
- Dawn Olchefske: Metallic Doily Patriotic Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Download: 2015-16 Annual Catalog PDF (large file)
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- July VIP Hostess Code = CHAUH36M (learn more here)
Watercolor Wishes Kit...now available for purchase!
Check out Dawn's Annual Catalog Product Shares
(Taking reservations for round 2)