If you like paper crafting kits, then you'll love Paper Pumpkin, especially when it comes straight to your door! When you subscribe, either prepaid or month to month, you can keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Options:
- Add a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription to your online order
- When your online order totals $65 or more, you'll quality for my VIP Gift
- When your online order totals $150 or more, you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards too!
- Be sure to activate your Paper Pumpkin subscription by July10th to receive this month's kit.
- To shop, click on the prepaid option of your choice below...
- Sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=61500
Don't forget to activate your Paper Pumpkin subscription by July10th to receive this month's kit.
June 2015 Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit
If you are currently a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you've been enjoying the new June 2015 kit, Happy Thoughts. Which included:
- Happy Thoughts stamp set
- Tip Top Taupe Stampin' Spot
- Supplies to create eight cards and envelopes
- See Happy Thoughts video by Stampin' Up! on how to complete the projects that come with the kit
Also - as a subscriber, you can purchase additional Paper Pumpkin kits and refills here.
Happy Thoughts Alternative Ideas - Dawn O
If you find yourself not needing four of the same card, or you have extra supplies leftover, here are two more card ideas for your inspiration.
Flower Pocket Card
Pocket Card Details:
- Stamp flower image on front of card base.
- Create pocket: Score 1-1/4" from the open side of card and fold "flap" down to create a pocket card. Adhere 1" x 5-1/5" strip of envelope liner to the flap. Tie twine around entire card to keep the pocket closed
- Stamp greeting in lower left corner of 5-1/4" x 4-1/8" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Insert into pocket
- Assemble die cut flower and adhere to white insert only, while still inside card (NOTE: put Stampin' Dimensionals only on the right side of the flower.
Happy Thoughts House Card
Ooh - I was giddy with delight when this House Card came together exactly as I saw it in my head. It was inspired by the smaller white banner shaped piece and I immediately thought...house!
House Building Tips
- House = small white banner piece
- Roof = envelope liner (cut off top end)
- Chimney = half triangle sticker
- Cloud = back side of flower (I know..how cute!)
- Windows, Door & Grass = rectangle stickers
- Door Handle = glue dot (don't remove "cover")
- Tree = two triangle stickers
- Window panes & Tree trunk = cut edges leftover from stickers
Wouldn't this house look great on a scrapbook page too? I hope you enjoyed these cards and got some inspiration to use your stamps and leftovers outside the Paper Pumpkin box!
Gift for Dawn's Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
For even more ideas, you'll want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me. Why? Because each month I collaborate with top demonstrators to bring you 8-10 more exclusive ideas...only for you, my Paper Pumpkin subscribers!
Current subscribers - watch your inbox today for your Happy Thoughts Bonus Idea Sheets.
Thank you for subscribing with me!
- Download: 2015-16 Annual Catalog PDF (large file)
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 30% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- July VIP Hostess Code = CHAUH36M (learn more here)
Check out Dawn's Annual Catalog Product Shares
(Taking reservations for round 2)