June Paper Pumpkin: It's Your Day Party Hat Card
July 08, 2015
Yesterday when I was putting away my Paper Pumpkin creations from the Happy Thoughts Kit (from June), I found that I had an entire sheet of wood die cuts leftover and they were just calling out to me to make something with them.
These triangle & star shapes would be great for banners, trees and party hats. As you can see, I went with party hats, as I needed some more birthday cards.
Party Hat Card Details:
- Hat trim comes from the leftover edges from the triangle stickers in the kit. Yep, nothing goes to waste.
- Silver Glimmer stars are punches with Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Island Indigo 2" Circle
- Orange flags are from one of the large rectangle stickers...cut in half to get two 1/2" strips.
- Silver Glimmer flag is 1/2" as well.
- Greeting and Tip Top Taupe Stampin' Spot are included in the kit.
- Below are the products that are not included in the kit.
Dawns Stamping Supplies
Another cute card, huh?
Ready to give Paper Pumpkin a whirl?
Join by Friday, July 10th to start receiving your Paper Pumpkin this month.
- Download: 2015-16 Annual Catalog PDF (large file)
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 30% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- July VIP Hostess Code = CHAUH36M (learn more here)
Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
now available for purchase
Check out Dawn's Annual Catalog Product Shares
(Taking reservations for round 2)