Half Off on Paper Pumpkin
If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time-get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to let your friends know too!
Offer Dates: Now until September 10, 2015
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
- For new month-to month subscribers only (not prepaid subscriptions)
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up here
Dawn's Paper Pumpkin Subscriber Benefits:
For more ideas, be sure to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me, Dawn Olchefske. When you do, you'll receive 8-10 additional BONUS ideas just for you. Here's what one of my subscribers had to say...
Thank you so much for the PDF of Thanks a Latte! I was waiting for more ideas before I started to make my cards. You are the best! - Sandy
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Today
(promo code = HALFOFF)
Stampin' Up! Product Availability & Update
Be sure to review the list below carefully when placing your order.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER:
(backordered items should be available on or before the date indicated)
- 138135: Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies - August 21
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies - August 24
- 138296: Washi Label Punch - August 24
- 135294: Variety Pack 1 12" x 12" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages - August 28
- 138435: Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack - August 28
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread - September 7
- 138402: Silver Metallic Thread - September 7
- 138378: Tin of Cards Project Kit - September 21*
*may not cover all backorders
2015 Holiday Catalog - starts September 1st
(Holiday Catalog make & take from convention)
I've been hearing from several of you...the Holiday Catalogs are arriving in mailboxes already! If you ordered $25 or more from me in the past 18 months, you were selected to receive a free catalog from me. They were sent out last week by Stampin' Up!, using bulk mail service (which can take up to several weeks).
How to get a catalog...
- If you're a customer of mine and you're wondering if your copy is coming - feel free to email me and I'll check to make sure you are on my list.
- If you don't have a demonstrator yet, just place an order in my online store and I will send you both the Annual Catalog and the Holiday.
- If you have a demonstrator, please contact them for your copy of the Holiday Catalog.
If you are already wondering how you're gonna decide on what to get...you might want to consider joining a Product Share. Get a sampling of everything and then you can decide on your favorites to order full packages.
Now taking reservations for 2015 Holiday Product Shares - details HERE