You've been asking and now they are ready! I'm ready to take reservations for my 2015 Holiday Catalog Shares. If you've never participated in a Product Share before, it's a great way to get a sampling of the new products and decide which are your new favorites!
- HOLIDAY Designer & Specialty Paper Share - 55 sheets (details below)
- HOLIDAY Ribbon & Trim Share - 13 yards (details below)
- PLUS: HOLIDAY Accessories - 31 pieces
- (12) Home for Christmas Enamel dots, (3) Home for Christmas Buttons, (3) Snowflake Elements, (2) Winter Wonderland Embellishments, (4) Iced Rhinestones Embellishments, (2) Reindeer Paper Clips, (3) Into the Woods Elements, (2) Spider Web Doilies
- 6 each of Home for Christmas, Season of Cheer, Into the Woods, Happy Haunting
- 6 of Winter Wonderland Specialty (note: you'll receive 5 of each of the double patterns and randomly one of the two patterns that are only single sided)
- 12 of Winter Wonderland Vellum
- 3 of Holidays Fancy Foil Vellum
- 1 each of Red Foil Sheets, Black Glimmer Paper
- 4 each of Merry Moments Stack, Real Red Envelope Paper
- 1 yard of Red Pom Pom Trim, Gold Glitter Ribbon, White Glitter Ribbon, Red 1/8 Striped Ribbon, Green 1/8 Striped Ribbon
- 2 yards of Very Vanilla Subtle Stripes, Gold Cording Trim, Silver Cording Trim, Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon
(NOTE: photo is from last year's swatchbooks - new photo coming soon)
HOLIDAY DSP Swatchbooks: $13.25 - (+$3.75 shipping)
This share includes (7) DSP Swatchbooks (all sized at 3"x 6")
- (4) = Home for Christmas, Season of Cheer, Into the Woods, Happy Haunting
- (1) = Winter Wonderland Specialty (note: you'll receive 5 of each of the double patterns and randomly one of the two patterns that are only single sided)
- (1) Winter Wonderland Vellum
- (1) specialty paper includes: Holidays Fancy Foil Vellum, Red Foil Sheet, Black Glimmer Paper
Annual Catalog Product Shares are still available!
(check with me for shipping costs on combining shares)
Holiday Catalog Share Timing
- Taking Reservations: starts today.
- Paypal Billing: begins August 24th (payments must be received by Aug 31st to be included in my first round)
- My Stampin' Up! order: September 1st (first day to order from the Holiday Catalog)
- Estimate mailing of shares: September 14/15th (barring any backorders from Stampin' Up!)
How to Reserve a Product Share:
NOTE: There is a process for product shares...collect reservations, send invoices via Paypal, collect payments, place the order, receive shipped order, cut and sort product, repackage product, package up your product share and mail. The entire process could take two weeks after I place my order with Stampin' Up!
EMAIL ME directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your product share reservation information listed below: (Note: For multiple shares - contact me for a shipping quote...a Priority Mailing Envelope can hold quite a bit).