It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Sketch challenge.
I really like this week's Sketch Pad Challenge. The diagonally placed panel may throw you off a little bit, but all you need to do is adhere a piece of paper on a little bit of an angle, then trim the top and side off. I started with a piece of Into The Woods Designer Series Paper measuring 3-5/8" x 5".
If you took the August 2015 Control Freaks Tour, you might notice that today's card matches my Acorny Thank You Pillow Treat Pouch. I hadn't put the supplies away yet, so I thought a matching card might be nice!
If you look closely, you'll see several new products from the upcoming 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog:
Acorny Thank You Photopolymer Bundle
Into The Woods Designer Series Paper
Into The Woods Elements
Gold Cording Trim
Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below)
- Connie Plaumann: Halloween Treat card
- Sharon Bennett: Garden in Bloom cards
- Miriam Bollinger: Flowering Flourishes card
- Robyn Rasset: Chalk it up to Love card
- Judy Strickling: A Ray of Sunshine card
- Ashley Simmons: Celebrate Today card
- Michelle Harrington: Cherry on Top card
- Dawn Olchefske: Acorny Thank You
Dawn's Stamping Supplies