Stampin' Up! is showing their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, by going PINK . . . or at least the October Paper Pumpkin boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin' Up! will donate:
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here's how you can help:
- Subscribe! Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you'll want to hold onto forever-and we'll donate $2 because you're new!
- Stay active if you're a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
Remember, those who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but they will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box!
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder's Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation's most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an "A+" from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
Dawn's Paper Pumpkin Subscriber Benefits:
And when you subscribe with Dawn (that's me!)...you'll receive 8-10 additional BONUS ideas just for you. Like this one:
Download: Sep 2015 Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek PDF
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Today
Stampin' Up! Product Availability & Update
Be sure to review the list below carefully when placing your order.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER: (backordered items should be available on or before the date indicated)
Date to be Determined
- 138402: Silver Metallic Thread - September 29
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread - September 29
- 139592: Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper - September 30
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies* - September 30
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit (for only those currently backordered) - September 30
- 139752: Wonderland Wood Stamp Set - October 5
- 140365: Wonderland Clear Stamp Set - October 5
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies* - October 7 & 20
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies* - October 9
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit - October 13
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch - October 15
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips Embellishments - October 20
- 139607: Red Foil Sheets - October 29
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (199 backordered; 15,300 expected)
- 139745: Winter Wishes Clear Stamp Set
- 140392: Versatile Christmas Clear Stamp Set
(Stampin' Up! will now be listing items that are either retired or sold out from the seasonal catalogs. This is typically due to the long reorder/shipping process that would make these products obsolete by the time they arrived. Watch this list for those items that will no longer be available.)
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit - this is now sold out and no longer available. For those who had ordered the kit and received notice that it was on backorder, you will receive your kit once the shipment already in transit arrives at our warehouse; the delivery is tentatively scheduled for September 30 (as noted above).
*may not cover all backorders
2015 Holiday Catalog
View: 2015 Holiday Catalog (PDF)
Shop: Holiday Catalog
Shop: Holiday Catalog Bundles - Save 15%
If you are wondering how you're gonna decide on what to get...you might want to consider joining a Product Share. Get a sampling of everything and then you can decide on your favorites to order full packages. Now taking reservations for round three (as well as Annual Catalog shares too).
Dawn's 2015 Holiday Product Shares - details HERE