It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Color My World challenge.
For this week's color combo you could go in all differing kinds of directions; masculine, nautical, nature and more. I recalled that the colors coordinate with Stampin' Up!'s English Garden Designer Series Paper. So that's what I pulled out to use.
I didn't imagine I would make a Christmas card with it. But the blue pattern paper made me think of a sweater and that led to snowflakes! I pulled out the new Flurry Of Wishes stamp set and fun Snowflake Elements (both from the 2015 Holiday Catalog) and got to work. The card actually came together really fast. Making it a QC card (quick and cute)...perfect for mass-producing holiday cards.
You'll see I tied a piece of the new Silver Cording Trim to the snowflake and adhered that to the card with Glue Dots. I can see myself reaching for that cording a lot. It's economical too, as it's only $5.00 for 25 yards - wow!
With cards like this, you could get a head-start on your holiday card making.
Thanks for stopping by~Dawn O
Check out more "Color My World" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below)
- Connie Plaumann: Vintage Leaves
- Sharon Bennett: English Garden Post it Note Holders
- Michelle Harrington: Moon River
- Ashley Simmons: Wetlands Card
- Judy Wieczorek-Strickling: Lovely Amazing You
- Miriam Bollinger: Happy Notes card
- Robyn Rasset: Traveler Birthday
- Dawn Olchefske: Flurry of Wishes
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Holiday Catalog
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- September VIP Hostess Code = J3QEH9U4 (learn more here)
Check out Dawn's Annual Catalog Product Shares