It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Home Sweet Home challenge.
Today's inspiration screams boys! And there's nothing I like more than to celebrate my grandsons. So I reached for the new No Bones About It stamp set and set myself to creating a card for them.
My card was inspired by a convention swap I received from Stacy Piepkorn. I really liked the "fold" on her card. Though I did change up the colors and and texture folder.
I'm not sure what kind of card this is, as it has a fun fold feature. The card is basically a quarter sheet panel with a partial flap fold that reveals the measure underneath (flap measures: 1-3/4" x 5-1/2" score at 4-1/16"). If you know what these cards are called, I'd love it if you would leave a comment...thanks!
Here's a look at the message underneath the flap...just love the fun RAWR! greeting. I think the boys will get a kick out of getting this card in the mail. A little thank you for helping their Umma (that me!) sort the Holiday Catalog product shares.
Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below)
- Sharon Bennett: Zoo Babies Congratulations Card
- Robyn Rasset: No Bones About It Card (with fringe scissors)
- Connie Plaumann: Zoo Babies Birthday Card
- Miriam Bollinger: Floral Wings Card
- Ashley Simmons: No Bones About It Card
- Judy Wieczorek-Strickling: No Bones About It Birthday Card
- Dawn Olchefske: No Bones About It card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Holiday Catalog
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- September VIP Hostess Code = J3QEH9U4 (learn more here)
Dawn's 2015 Holiday & Annual Catalog Product Shares - details HERE