It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Color My World challenge.
I instantly thought of the new Into The Woods Designer Series Paper when I saw this week's color combo.
I've been needing more "thinking of you" cards lately and thought the "dropping in to say Hi" greeting is a good choice for that kind of sentiment. It's from the new Acorny Thank You stamp set and it's bundled with the new Acorn Builder Punch. (Acorny Thank You Photopolymer Bundle - save 15%)
Dawn's Acorny Thank You Card Tips:
- Punch end of 2" x 3-1/2" Whisper White cardstock with Ornate Tag Topper Punch
- Stamp greeting from (Acorny Thank You) with Tangelo Twist ink.
- Ink acorn image with Soft Suede ink. Stamp off on scratch paper, then onto tag.
- Punch "acorn top" from Soft Suede cardstock with Acorn Builder Punch. Mount to tag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Pull off two pieces of 6" strands from a piece of Burlap Ribbon and tie onto tag
- Adhere a 1" x 4" strip of Tangelo Twist to a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Into the Woods Designer Series Paper.
- Mount this panel onto folded 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Daffodil Delight
- Mount tag with Stampin' Dimensionals onto card.
Check out more "Color My World" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (we are small, but mighty this week. Be sure to click on their links below):
- Judy Strickling: Poinsettia Punch Sunflower
- Miriam Bollinger: Awesomely Artistic card
- Dawn Olchefske: Acorny Thank You card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies