It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Sketch challenge.
With a sketch like today's, it was hard to resist making a sunflower card. But I challenged myself to make a holiday card instead with the Flurry Of Wishes Bundle (with matching punch).
Dawn's Flurry of Wishes Card Instructions:
- Stamp greeting from Six Sayings (Stampin' Rewards choice) with Night of Navy ink on 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White cardstock panel. Run through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling TIEF. Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Whisper White thick cardstock.
- Use Square Framelits (#4 from center), to cut a square window from 3-5/8" x 3-1/4" piece of Soft Sky cardstock. (Tip: Center Framelit towards top with even spacing on three sides.)
- Tie a 10" piece of Silver Cording Trim around the "window" edge.
- Adhere a 2-3/4" square piece of Holidays Fancy Foil Vellum to the back of the window and adhere entire window piece to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch large snowflake from Snow Flurry Punch (comes with bundle) with Silver Glimmer Paper.
- Stamp snowflakes with Soft Sky onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and punch with Snow Flurry Punch. Adhere the small snowflake to the silver snowflake with a Stampin' Dimensional, then adhere to the window with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Attach a small Iced Rhinestone to center of the snowflake.
I just have say...I love the Snow Flurry Punch...cuts two snowflakes at a time. It "cuts like butter" and matches up perfectly. This Flurry of Wishes stamp set and matching Snow Flurry Punch is a must-have bundle (save 15%)!
If you'd like to receive tutorials like this one, you'll probably enjoy my 12 Weeks of Christmas Newsletter. I'll be sending week #4 on Sunday. If you're not currently receiving them, then click here to sign up.
Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (Be sure to click on their links below):
- Judy Strickling: Christmas Cuties card
- Connie Plaumann: Peaceful Pines card
- Robyn Rasset: Among The Branches card
- Sharon Bennett: Sweet Hauntings Halloween card
- Miriam Bollinger: Traveler congrats card
- Dawn Olchefske: Flurry of Wishes card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies