My Just Cards TO GO class will be ready to purchase on Friday and I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at one of the cards that was a hit at my local Card Buffet class. (Yes, I hold a local version of this class on the last Tuesday of each month. If you're in the Maple Grove, Plymouth, MN area - you're welcome to attend my next class on October 27th)
Merry Moments Poinsettia Punch Art Card
I couldn't decide which side of the Merry Moments Paper Stack I liked, so I made them both!
- 139595 Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack
- 48 sheets, 24 each of 2 double-sided designs
- 6" x 6"
I'm still undecided about which one I prefer. Though, I'm leaning towards the plaid pattern that gives me more of a "clean" look. Which do you prefer?
To create the Petite Petals Poinsettia Punch Art, see detailed instructions here.
Watch for my Just Cards TO GO class available to purchase starting Friday!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- SUBSCRIBE: Paper Pumpkin
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Holiday Catalog
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- NEW October VIP Hostess Code = KUTYKAKG (learn more here)
Holiday & Annual Catalog Product Shares - details HERE