Do you remember the Baby Wipe Stamping Technique? It's an oldie by goodie technique. It was a hit with my Stamping Club Members this fall. A little messy, but fun! We used the soon-to-be-retired Lighthearted Leaves Stamp Set. (Check out the full retired list)
Baby Wipe Stamping Technique
- Baby Wipes, Ink Refills (Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss)
- Fold a couple of baby wipes to create a surface large enough for your stamp.
- Press stamp into the baby wipe to get an impression of the image. (optionally...you could then use pencil to outline the areas you want to use for each of the colors you're using.)
- Use the ink refills to squeeze drops of ink onto a baby wipe. For the "maple leaf" image, I put the Pool Party ink near the center of the leaf and Blackberry Bliss ink for the rest of the image. This basically creates an inkpad. (optional: randomly drop ink onto the baby wipe in an area large enough for the stamp image.)
- Tap the stamp onto the inked up baby wipe, then stamp onto Whisper White cardstock (Shimmery White cardstock would work great too)
- Let dry.
Here's another Lighthearted Leaves Baby Wipe Technique card
Give the Baby Wipe Stamping Technique try...I think you'll like it!
Wishing you a safe and happy thanksgiving~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
SHOP: Online Extravaganza Sale
(only 4 more days)
NOTE: just received noticed that the popular
Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
is on low inventory and expects to sell out soon.
Get yours before it's gone!
November VIP Host Code = JTWDX4KJ
(See November Host Code Gift details here)