It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Sketch challenge.
I knew immediately I wanted to use Stampin' Up!'s Winter Wonderland products. The card came together pretty quickly as I reached for the Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper and coordinating stamp set Wonderland.
Winter Wonderland Sketch Card Measurements
- Winter Wonderland DSP (1"x 3-3/4", .7/8" x 3-1/2", 3/4" x 3")
- Whisper White card stock (4" x 1-3/4", 4-1/8" x 5-3/8")
- Basic Black card stock (4-1/8"x 1-7/8")
Though the card came together quickly, I couldn't make up my mind whether to use Silver or Gold Cording trim. I tried each of them, but kept feeling like something was missing. Then I thought - what if I use something both silver and gold. So I chose the Gold Cording Trim and added a Winter Wonderland Embellishment for the touch of silver. Also added a Rhinestone Jewel to a couple of the stamped snowflakes.
You probably noticed that I switched up today's sketch and turn it on it's side. I think this is a very versatile sketch - whether landscape or portrait, you'll find lots of ways to interpret it (especially with all the choices of Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper!).
Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (Be sure to click on their links below):
- Judy Strickling: Six Sayings Thankful card
- Miriam Bollinger: Little Letters Birthday card
- Robyn Rasset: You Little Furball card
- Connie Plaumann: Home For Christmas card
- Dawn Olchefske: Winter Wonderland card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies