It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Sketch challenge.
Today Christmas came early because my 2016 Occasions Catalog pre-order arrived - woohoo! I dug out a couple new products to play with...(hard to choose from with so many awesome new toys!). But I stayed focus on the Birthday Blooms stamp set (available in both wood and clear mount) and matching Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (140557). The paper is SO versatile, as it features both floral images and traditional birthday images, but in a soft fun color combo...Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede and Watermelon Wonder. Check it out...
Birthday Bouquet Card Measurements:
- Top piece = 1" x 4"
- Bottom piece = 4" x 4"
- New (140550) Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper = 3/4" x 4"
- Thick Whisper White cardstock card base = 11" x 4-1/4"
Tips for Greeting:
- Use markers to color greeting stamp.
- Die cut using (138282) Tags & Labels Framelits
- Add new (140554) It's My Party Enamel Dots (I'm lovin these dots!)
- Comes in Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry & Melon Mambo
- They are slightly smaller and flatter than the Home For Christmas Enamel Dots)
- Cut Blushing Bride cardstock using 133322 Petite Petals Punch and add another dot.
- Adhere flower to greeting piece with 138400 Blushing Bride Sequin Trim using glue dots
How cute is that Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper?! You can order all the new 2016 Occasions Catalog products starting January 5th! Or, if you want these products now, you can purchase them in your Starter Kit when you join Stampin' Up! and my STARS. Learn more here
Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (Be sure to click on their links below):
- Judy Strickling: Snow Place Snowman Card
- Miriam Bollinger: English Garden Card
- Sharon Bennett: Winter Wonderland Card
- Robyn Rasset: Winter Wonderland Card
- Debbie Sollinger: A Little Something Card
- Dawn Olchefske: Birthday Bouquet Card