Paper Pumpkin: Mistletoe & Holly Candle Card
December 02, 2015
Wowzer...the November Mistletoe & Holly Paper Pumpkin kit has to be the best Paper Pumpkin kit ever! Even my daughter called to say how much she liked it...now that's saying something!
- (10) beautiful cards
- (10) color coordinated envelopes
- beautiful die cuts (you'll have a few extra)
- pearl accents (Cherry Cobbler and White)
- Linen Thread
- a versatile holiday stamp set
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Spot
- heck of a deal for only $19.95
WATCH VIDEO: Mistletoe & Holly
Looking for more ideas on how you can use your kit?
See below for one idea. Stop back on Saturday for a couple more ideas!
Mistletoe & Holly Candle Card - by Dawn O
- cut 3-1/2" x 7/8" from kraft card base
- cut 2-7/8" x 7/8" from striped side of envelope
- cut 4" x 3/4" from red side of envelope (fixed typo)
- Punch (2) Gold Glimmer Paper "double petals" using Festive Flower Punch Builder (cut in half)
- Wrap 16" of twine around card and tie in a bow
- Position holly leaf from kit around the bow. Adhere leaves with small foam dots from kit.
- Attach (3) red pearls
I was giddy with delight on how fast this alternate card idea came together, and the results...love!
Additional Stampin' Supplies:
Dawn's Paper Pumpkin Subscriber Benefits:
When you subscribe with Dawn (that's me!)...you'll receive 10-12 additional BONUS ideas just for you. To received December's kit, be sure to sign up by the 10th.
Current subscribers - watch your inbox later today for your Mistletoe & Holly Bonus PDF with 13 additional projects!
Thank you for subscribing with me!
Thank You for Shopping with Dawn
Just Cards TO GO Kits
December VIP Hostess Code = EGSSK2NE
(learn more here)