It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
What a sweet color combo we have to play with this week! I wanted to do a Mother's Day card with the Have a Cuppa Collection of products. Luckily, there was a couple sheets of Wisteria Wonder pattern paper in the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack.
5-step Have a Cuppa card details:
- Punch 2" x 5" piece of Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack (retiring) with Banner Triple Punch
- Adhere banner to 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Wisteria Wonder cardstock, then adhere to folded 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock
- Die cut 3" x 2-1/2" piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock with large cup from Cups & Kettle Framelits (retiring). Stamp greeting from A Nice Cuppa stamp set with Wisteria Wonder ink.
- Thread a Have a Cuppa Embellishment (retiring) onto 10" piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine and tie around cup handle. Adhere cup to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch two Petite Petals flowers (Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz cut in half). Punch Wisteria Wonder flower from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (retiring). Adhere flowers together with Glue Dots. Attached Neutral Candy Dot in flower center. Adhere completed flower to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Give to someone special in your life!
This card is going to my daughter for Mother's Day. I think she'll like it, especially the spoon charm from the Have A Cuppa Embellishments . They are the perfect finishing touch!
Oh, and there is a bundle (save 15%) when you purchase the A Nice Cuppa stamp set with the Cups & Kettle Framelits #140624
As you might have noticed, the Have A Cuppa Collection of products are retiring from the 2016 Occasions catalog. See the PDFs below for a complete list of retiring products. Get your favorite today before they are gone!
- Print PDF: Retiring List for Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog - sort by alpha
- Print PDF: Retiring List for Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog - sort by page #
Be sure to check out more "Color My World" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
- Connie Plaumann
- Dawn Olchefske - you are here
- Judy Strickling
- Dawn Thomas
- Robyn Rasset
- Cathy Peck
- Miriam Bollinger
- Joan Weidling
- Angela O'Neill
- Michelle Harrington
- Debbie Sollinger
(perfect photo for pinning to Pinterest)