Here's a few more fabulous Grateful Bunch Bundle Swaps I received from a few events I've attended lately...Stamp Share for Leaders Shoebox, DOstamperSTARS Shoebox swap and more! I think you're gonna love 'em!
I enjoyed making Lisa's card at a shoebox swap event in January. It was surprisingly quick to make as it only uses one ink color - Basic Black. The cardstock adds the color!
I received this sweet Thank You card from my friend Susan Campfield! It features a quick and easy "lapel fold" with the Sale-a-Bration Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper.
This is my sweet friend Laurie's DOstamperSTARS shoebox swap card. The clever thing about this card is the Sale-a-Bration Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper - it just folds over at the top to reveal the back side...no need for choosing which side to use - use both!!
Here's a clever fun fold card shared by DOstamperSTAR Robin Anderson. We had a super fun STARS Virtual PJ Party last night and she shared this card with us.
Half-Flap Fun Fold Card Details
- Card Base = 4 1/4" x 11" (score at 5 1/2" for the fold, then cut 2-1/8" off the top of the front of card)
- Designer Series Paper of your choice = 2" x 5 1/4" (panel outside of the half-flap)
- Whisper White = 4" x 5 1/4" panel (for inside card)
Plus, be sure to check out three more Grateful Bunch Bundle cards I shared earlier:
- Triple Panel Grateful Bunch - with embellishment trick!
- Grateful Bunch Herringbone
- Blackberry Bliss Grateful Bunch
Grateful Bunch Bundle Supplies
Dawn's February VIP Host Code = 767W99CY
(learn more here)
Get the Ultimate Bundle!
Purchase the Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration...get an extra $30 in product!
(that's a total of $155 in product for only $99)
Learn more here