It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
For this week's color challenge, I immediately knew I'd reach for fabulously fun It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack  and the coordinating It's My Party Cardstock Pack . In addition, I thought of my grandsons upcoming birthdays in April & May (Sam-7 & Max-9). I know, it seems a long ways away, but you can never be ready too early...right? Well, unless you're like me and forget where I put the cards...ha!
To customize them for each boy, I grabbed the Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle  - which comes with the Large Numbers Framelits and Number of Years stamp set. Both are must-haves for any paper crafter!
Here's some dimensions:
- 3" x 5-1/2" It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
- 3-1/4" x 5-1/2" cardstock
- Size #6 (from the center) of the Circles Collection Framelits Die 
- Stamp each word of the greeting separately on piece of scraps Whisper White cardstock
- Align Washi Label Punch  punch to the left of the greetings and punch
- Temporary adhere "birthday" first, then "happy" to lower right edge of card
- Use Handheld Stapler  to permanently attach greetings
They turned out cute...right? I think they'll love 'em!
There are lots of uses for the Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle , birthdays, anniversaries, scrapbook pages for school, graduation and more! Plus when you add just one more item to your order (like the Baker's Twine Combo Pack ) - you'll qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration item!
Be sure to check out more "Color" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
- Dawn Olchefske
- Dawn Thomas
- Debbie Sollinger
- Jan Carlson
- Judy Strickling
- Miriam Bollinger
- Robyn Rasset
- Sharon Bennett
- Angela O'Neill
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
February VIP Hostess Code = 767W99CY
(learn more here)
Join my STARS during Sale-a-Bration
Get an extra $30 in product!
Learn more here