I realized that I never shared my Control Freaks swap card from the Occasions Catalog Swap. One of my favorite bundles from the Occasions Catalog is the Grateful Bunch Bundle. The bundle includes the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set and the coordinating punch, Blossom Bunch.
After I selected a pattern from the free Sale-a-Bration choice, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper...the color choice was clear...Blackberry Bliss. Truly my favorite color from the soon-to-be-retiring 2014-2016 In Color Collection.
Dawn's Card Measurements
- 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Blackberry Bliss card base
- 4" x 5-1/4" Blackberry Bliss panel
- 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" Whisper White
- 4" x 2" Whisper White
- 2-1/2" x 2" Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper
- 1/2" x 2" Blackberry Bliss
- scrap of Blackberry Bliss (circle from Owl Builder Punch)
- 3" x 3" Whisper White for flower
- Stamp flower (from triple flower image) with Blackberry Bliss, then use a Blender Pen to quickly move the color around.
- Punch with coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch.
- Adhere a White Perfect Accent to a circle punched with the Owl Builder Punch, then adhere with Glue Dot to flower center.
- Cute, huh?
One last detail - if you look closely, I stamped the leaf image on the Blackberry Bliss panel with Versamark ink. It adds a nice subtle detail to the card.
I have more Grateful Bunch Bundle cards to share with you in the coming days, so I know you'll want to add it to your Wish List. And don't forget to get some Sale-a-Bration Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper too (free with $50 order!)
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
February VIP Hostess Code = 767W99CY
(learn more here)
Purchase the Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration
Get an extra $30 in product!
Learn more here