When I saw the Pansy Punch in the Weekly Deals yesterday, I recalled a couple cards I made with Stampin' Up!'s Birthday Blossoms stamp set. This set makes it all about the birthday person. But it is more than a birthday set, as you can use the flowers and other sentiments on any project. Check out my quick and cute (QC) card below. It was a hit at my local Card Buffet class!
- Calypso Coral card base (4-1/4" x 11", score at 5-1/2")
- Very Vanilla (4-1/4" x 2-1/2", plus scraps)
- Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack (4-1/4" x 1/2")
- Calypso Coral Thick Bakers Twine (18")
Dawn's tips for the flowers:
- Stamp two flowers and 2 sets of leaves on Very Vanilla cardstock scraps
- Color with Aqua Painter
- flowers = Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral inks
- leaves = Old Olive ink
- Punch flowers with Pansy Punch
- Fussy cut leaves
- Position and attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
Birthday Blossoms gives us another matching stamp set for the Pansy Punch. Gotta love that when Stampin' Up! helps us make our punches go farther. Get yours today!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
February VIP Hostess Code = 767W99CY
(learn more here)
Join my STARS during Sale-a-Bration
Get an extra $30 in product!
Learn more here