You might recognize today's card, as it's basically the same layout as the Grateful Bunch Bundle card I shared here. I just turned it on it's side for a totally different look. Of course, the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper Herringbone Technique feature adds a fun twist too.
Quick Tips for Herringbone Technique:
- Fully cover a 4" x 2" piece of white cardstock with SNAIL Adhesive
- Cut strips of Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (free Sale-a-Bration choice) into varying widths (1/4" to 1/2")
- Adhere one strip going diagonally left to right, then add strips in the other direction connecting to that strip
- Continue until you've filled the entire panel
- Trim off excess from the edges as you go
- Adhere completed panel to 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Basic Black cardstock
Need a demonstration of the Herringbone Technique? I've got two older videos for your viewing pleasure (so be gentle!):
NOTE: each of these videos feature a different adhesive. I've now found that our SNAIL adhesive works just fine (as this adhesive was reformulated a couple of years ago and is much stronger). You could also use Fast Fuse Adhesive 
Large Grateful Bunch Flower Details:
- Stamp large flower with Archival Basic Black Ink
- Color with Hello Honey ink using a Blender Pen or even a sponge would do.
- Fussy cut out.
- Attach White Perfect Accent to a 1/2" circle of Basic Black cardstock, then adhere to the flower center with a Glue Dot.
Hello Honey is part of the soon-to-be-retiring 2014-2016 In Color Collection. Stock up today!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
February VIP Hostess Code = 767W99CY
(learn more here)
Purchase the Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration
Get an extra $30 in product!
Learn more here