I was a busy stamper and card sender this weekend, as I did a little bit of catch up on correspondence. I find myself doing this once a month. If you're anything like me, you might make a lot of cards, but don't always get them in the mail on a timely basis. Here's what I got done..
- 19 birthday cards
- 25 thinking of you cards
- 4 thank you cards
- 3 get well cards
- 10 welcome to the STARS packets
- 19 STARS prize packs
- and more!
My postal person just picked everything up and they are on their way to brighten a lot of people's day! Nothing better than getting a handmade card in the mail!!
Here's one of the many Birthday designs that were sent out...
This card was inspired by a swap I received from Sandy Carlson. My favorite thing about her card was how the gorgeous Birthday Blooms flower was stamped without the need for coloring. I did change up the colors and greeting for my card. This quick and cute (QC) card is a perfect way to say "happy birthday"!
5 Step Birthday Blooms QC Card
- Fold in half Watermelon Wonder card base (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
- Stamp large flower image with Watermelon Wonder ink
- Adhere 5-1/5" x 1-1/2" strip of Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (140557) to card
- Adhere 5-1/2" x 1/4" strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (135315) to card
- Stamp greeting with Watermelon Wonder ink on scrap of Whisper White cardstock, then die cut with Tags & Labels Framelts Die (138282) and adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Put card in the mail! (well, 6 steps!)
Speaking of Birthday Cards...join the movement!
Have you heard?
Shannon West, from the Stampin’ Up!’s home office, is bringing birthdays back with her own #imbringingbirthdaysback movement. Read her story on Stampin’ Up!'s blog.
You too, can join the movement. Send handmade birthday cards to your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, and stamp them with the #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp.
I don't have my stamp yet. That's because when Stampin' Up! first offered them last week - to their surprise, the "while supplies last" offer only lasted 4-hours! However...due to overwhelming popularity of the stamp, they announced that not only would they bring-back-the-stamp but that they would bring it back long-term!
the #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp (143573) (click to shop)
will be available again and...
is now a part of Stampin' Up!'s stamp offering for the foreseeable future!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Don't forget...Last Day for Tin of Cards 25% off!
March VIP Hostess Code = MUJGXP6V
(learn more here)
Purchase the Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration
Get an extra $30 in product!
Learn more here