DOstamperSTARS Challenge #178: Affectionately Yours Sneak Peek
April 27, 2016
It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch" challenge.
When I saw this week's sketch it reminded me of one of the make and takes we made at On Stage a couple of weeks ago. I thought maybe I would cheat and post that card, but I decided I should probably create my own take on the sketch with some new products, using the brand new Affectionately Yours Suite!
I'm totally in love with the Affectionately Yours Suite coming soon in the new 2016/2017 Annual Catalog. Stampin' Up! did an awesome job coordinating a variety of products for this collection. Here's what's new, coming June 1st!
- 141545 Love & Affection stamp set
- 141632 Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper
- 141713 Floral Affection Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (two "mini" folders!)
- 141662 Cucumber Crush Thick Baker's Twine
Here's the card details in Five Easy Steps:
- Adhere 5" x 3-3/4" piece of Affectionately Yours paper to folded 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Night of Navy cardstock.
- Wrap Cucumber Crush Thick Baker's Twine around card front and tie in a bow
- Stamp greeting (Night of Navy) on 4-1/4" x 3" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Run stamped panel through Big Shot with Floral Affection TIEF, and stamp leaves (Night of Navy) and mini flowers (Daffodil Delight). Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Create flowers (Pansy Punch  with Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush, Petite Petals Punch  with Daffodil Delight). Stamp flower centers (Night of Navy) and adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attached Rhinestone Jewels and enjoy!!
Don't you just love that new Floral Affection Texture Impressions Embossing Folder? I was giddy about it when I saw it in the catalog and was even more excited that I was able to order it right there at On Stage - woohoo!
I'm finalizing my mailing list for catalogs Thursday/Friday to meet Stampin' Up!'s deadline. If you're an active customer of mine that ordered at least $50 or more from me in the past 12-months, then you're on the list. Otherwise - place your order right away with me, so you can "get on my list"!! Stampin' Up! will be mailing them out bulk service mid-May...yes, next month - only a few weeks away!
Be sure to check out more "Sketch" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
- Judy Strickling
- Sharon Bennett
- Dawn Thomas
- Cathy Peck
- Joan Weidling
- Angela O'Neill
- Dawn Olchefske
- Michelle Harrington
- Robyn Rasset
- Debbie Sollinger
- Miriam Bollinger
- Jan Carlson
- Connie Plaumann
Before the new catalog can come out, we have to make room for it by saying good bye to retiring products from the Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog retiring lists:
- Print PDF: Retiring List for Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog - sort by category/alpha
- Print PDF: Retiring List for Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog - sort by catalog page #
NOTE: All "current bundles are being discontinued (even ones not listed on the retiring list). You'll notice that some of the current bundle products are also not listed on the retired list. Those "unlisted" individual products will carryover into the new catalog, but will not be available in a bundle. So take advantage of bundle savings and get your bundles today before they are gone! (If you have any questions about a specific product, feel free me to contact me).
SHOP: Retiring List
Thank You for Shopping with Dawn
April VIP Host Code = QZCXCT6H
(learn more here)
Join my DOstamperSTARS community...
and be ready for the new catalog 1-month early!
Learn more here