Here's my last card using the bonus stamp set, All About Everything from the April 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit. I'm back with a Melon Mambo color combo, which I've decided is my favorite!
Dawn's Stamping Details:
- Stamp floral images on 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White cardstock, starting with largest to smallest:
- Large Flower = Melon Mambo (stamp off first)
- Small Flower = Melon Mambo
- Dotted Flower = Melon Mambo
- Flower Center = Daffodil Delight (stamp off for large flower)
- Large Leaf = Pear Pizzazz
- Small Leaf = Old Olive
- Punch two corners with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch (retiring)
- Adhere to 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Basic Black cardstock
- Adhere to 4-1/4" x 11" piece of folded Melon Mambo cardstock (for card base)
- Punch 2" x 2-1/4" piece of Whisper White with Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Stamp greeting and color flowers with Subtles Stampin' Write Markers:
- Pink Pirouette and Old Olive
- Tie on about 8-10" of Basic Black Baker's Twine and adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Attach two Rhinestone Basic Jewels
WATCH VIDEO: All About Everything by Stampin' Up!
To see all of my All About Everything Bonus cards, as well as past kits project samples, check out my DOstamping Resource Library. You'll love it!
Subscribe today (May 10th), so you don't miss out on the fun!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online
May Paper Pumpkin sneak peek, Many Manly Occasions
Before the new catalog can come out, we have to make room for it by saying good bye to retiring products from the Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog retiring lists:
- Print PDF: Retiring List for Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog - sort by category/alpha
- Print PDF: Retiring List for Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog - sort by catalog page #
NOTE: All "current bundles are being discontinued (even ones not listed on the retiring list). You'll notice that some of the current bundles individual products are also not listed on the retired list. Those "unlisted" individual products will carryover into the new catalog, but will not be available in a bundle. So take advantage of bundle savings and get your bundles today before they are gone! (If you have any questions about a specific product, feel free me to contact me).
SHOP: Retiring List