Have you seen the cute Lovely Little Wreath from April's Paper Pumpkin Kit? Wow, I've been hearing from many of my subscribers and they are excited about this kit. So excited that several are getting three or more extra kits to make for gifts and for the fall/winter seasons. Great idea!
When you're done making the wreath, you'll have 9 tags and more leftover to create with! And now...the Lovely Little Wreath Refill Kit is available to purchase. Here's what you get:
139197 Lovely Little Wreath Refill Kit - $8.00
Contains supplies for 1 wreath. Refill kit includes:
- 1 foam wreath form
- 1 frame with twine
- 12 sheets of leaf cutouts
- 4 sheets of cotton paper flowers
- 1 sheet of chalkboard tags (10 tags!)
- 1 sheet of die-cut branches
- 5 ft. of vanilla cotton ribbon
- 50 adhesive dots
* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
WATCH VIDEO: Lovely Little Wreath Paper Pumpkin Kit in action...
PLUS...Here's a couple alternative ideas for you:
Loveliest Person Note Card
I know a lot of loveliest people. I bet you do too! Create several of these and be ready to go at a moments notice!
- Stamp greeting with ink from kit on die cut tag (set aside to dry)
- Stamp Crumb Cake Note Card randomly with flower using black ink
- Tie about 10" of Basic Black Baker's Tie onto tag
- Punch Whisper White flower with Itty Bitty Accents punch pack (retiring). Push Mini Silver Brad (retiring) through flower and attach to tag
- Adhere tag to note card with Stampin' Dimensionals
Happy Mother's Day Cards
For the Mother's Day card, I couldn't decide between Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight...so I made both!
- On 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp both rows of black flowers. Then stamp colored flowers between them.
- Stamp greeting with black ink. Adhere stamped panel to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Basic Black card base.
- Punch flowers with Blossom Bunch Punch using matching cardstock. Adhere together with glue dots. Color White Perfect Accent with black Sharpie. Let dry and adhere to flower center. Adhere flower to tag with Stampin' Dimensional.
- Tie 10" of Basic Black Baker's Twine to tag and adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
The wreath would make great gifts for mothers and teachers, and you'll be left with a lot leftovers tags that use can use to make cards like these! Get the Lovely Little Wreath Refill Kit today!
Subscribe with Dawn, Get BONUS!
- When you subscribe with me, you'll not only get today's alternative ideas (above), but 10-12 more BONUS ideas!
- The BONUS ideas are delivered as a PDF to your inbox during the 1st week after the end of the month.
- Attention Current Subscribers: Watch your inbox this week!