It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
This week's color challenge is a fun one! This was one of the card selections at my Stamp-a-Stack class last week...a big hit! saw a similar card while browsing on Pinterest a few weeks ago and really liked the layout (created by Janneke). I changed up the colors to use the super fun Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape and added a greeting to make it my own. I must not have saved the Pin, as I can no longer find it.
5 Steps to Confetti Celebration Birthday Card
- Attach Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape to 4" x 5-1/4" of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp greeting (from Confetti Celebration) with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, then adhere panel to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Thick Whisper White card base.
- Punch Medium Star from Gold Glimmer Paper and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp star image (from Confetti Celebration) with Melon Mambo ink, punch with Medium Star Punch. Put a Stampin' Dimensional on the back, but don't adhere yet. Wrap Gold Metallic Thread around 2 fingers a couple of times and press onto the dimensional, then adhere star with thread to the card
- Adhere three Gold Sequin Trim pieces with glue dot
With 5 different Washi Tape collections to choose from, this layout could take on a whole different look & feel. Just tear, tape, and transform your projects quickly and easily. Check out the new Designer Washi Tapes and add them to your shopping list today!
Be sure to check out more "Color My World" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
- Judy Strickling
- Miriam Bollinger
- Debbie Sollinger
- Michelle Harrington
- Angela O'Neill
- Connie Plaumann
- Sharon Bennett
- Jan Carlson
- Cathy Peck
- Joan Weidling
- Dawn Olchefske - you are here
- Dawn Thomas