Before I get started, I have to share an exciting announcement from Stampin' Up!...$5.00 Paper Pumpkin Flash Sale starting Thursday night!
New subscribers only...give Paper Pumpkin a try for only $5.00
- Starts tomorrow, June 9th at 5pm (MT)
- Ends Friday, June 10th at 11:50pm (MT)
- Promo code: ONEDAYDEAL
Sign up here: (click) Dawn's Paper Pumpkin Subscribers!
Have you seen the Many Manly Occasions Kit from May's Paper Pumpkin?
141574 Many Manly Occasions Refill Kit - $8.00
Contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes and includes the following:
- 8 laser cut cards (2 styles)
- 8 envelopes
- 8 corrugated cardstock pieces
- 2 sheets of die-cut stickers
- 1 sheet of epoxy star stickers
- 100 adhesive dots
* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
WATCH VIDEO: Many Manly Occasions Paper Pumpkin Kit in action...
PLUS...Here's three alternative ideas for you - two with a feminine twist:
- Cut off card front at the score line
- Trim off large lattice piece, leaving a 1/4" edge (for Lattice Love card)
- Trim off small lattice piece, leaving a 1/4" edge (for Lattice Friend card)
- You should be left with a piece approx. 7/8" x 4-1/4" (for Birthday Balloons card)
- Cut leftover card base down to 4-1/2" x 3-1/2" (for Lattice Love card)
- Save any additional leftover pieces for punching greetings
Lattice Love Card
- Fold in half 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Basic Black cardstock. Cut off 3" from the front flap (this could be optional, but I like the way it looks)
- Punch Melon Mambo cardstock heart using Sweetheart Punch. Stamp greeting (from kit) with black ink onto card scraps and punch with new Duet Banner Punch. Attach Basic Rhinestones and adhere to heart.
- Tie a bow of Basic Black Baker's Twine through one of the lattice spaces. Adhere heart with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere completed lattice piece to 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of Basic Black cardstock, and then to 3-5/8" x 4-5/8" piece of Whisper White. Adhere to left panel of card front with one "strip" of Stampin' Dimensionals down the left edge.
- Adhere 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of White cardstock to inside of card (cut from cardbase)
Lattice Friend Card
- Tie a bow of Basic Black Baker's Twine through one of the lattice spaces, then adhere lattice to front of folded 4-1/4" x 11" Basic Black card base.
- Punch Melon Mambo cardstock flower using Pansy Punch. Punch Petite Pansy flower using orange corrugated paper (from kit). Adhere both together with glue dot and attach a large Perfect White Accent to center (colored first using a black Sharpie marker)
- Stamp greeting (from kit) with black ink onto card scraps and punch with the new Duet Banner Punch. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach small and medium Perfect White Accents
- Adhere 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock to inside of card.
- Punch balloons from orange corrugated paper (from kit). Tie on Basic Black Baker's Twine (approx 3-1/2" for each). Adhere to 4-1/4" x 11" folded Soft Sky card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.. Bring strings together where they'll meet under the greeting strip and anchor with a Stampin' Dimensional. Attach star stickers to the balloons.
- Stamp greeting with black ink. For perfect placement, set (don't adhere) the white piece cut from the card front on the card, then stamp.
- Adhere "happy" sticker to the 7/8" x 4-1/4" white piece. Adhere completed piece to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Cute options, right? Get the Many Manly Occasions Refill Kit today!
And don't forget...new subscribers $5 for your first month flash sale:
Subscribe with Dawn, Get BONUS!
- When you subscribe with me, you'll not only get today's alternative ideas (above), but 10-12 more BONUS ideas!
- The BONUS ideas are delivered as a PDF to your inbox the first week of the following month.
Additional Supplies Used (click on products below to shop online):