It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
I'm excited for this week's STARS challenge, our color challenge feels like Christmas in July!
I reached for the new This Christmas suite of products and starting stamping. As I was stamping, my mind went to mass-producing holiday cards and decided to go with a design that could easily be duplicated for a quick & cute card.
Peace This Christmas card - 5 easy steps!
- Run 4" x 1-3/4" piece of Garden Green cardstock through Big Shot with the NEW Holly Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Cherry Cobbler cardstock (card base).
- Adhere 4" x 1/2" strip of This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Use the Peace This Christmas stamp set to stamp on 4" x 2-7/8" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock:
- Greeting with Cherry Cobbler
- Pine bough with Garden Green
- Pinecone with Soft Suede (note: stamp 2nd pinecone on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock)
- Berries with Cherry Cobbler
- Staple 8" piece of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine to the top area of the pinecone. Then fussy cut 2nd pinecone and adhere over stamped pinecone.
- Adhere completed panel to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I'm so excited...I have my first Christmas card done...yay!! What fun to be making holidays cards in July! Give it a try and be one step ahead for your holidays this year!
Be sure to check out more "Color My World" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
- Connie Plaumann
- Dawn Olchefske - you are here
- Dawn Thomas
- Debbie Sollinger
- Judy Strickling
- Joan Weidling
- Miriam Bollinger
- Sharon Bennett
- Angela O'Neill
- Cathy Peck