It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
With this week's beautiful floral inspiration, it was pretty obvious to me where my stamping would lead...to the Jar of Love Bundle! I hadn't played with it yet, so this was a great excuse to break it out.
Dawn's Jar of Love Bundle card details:
- Stamp Jar of Love images on scraps of Whisper White cardstock:
- (3) Large flowers = Daffodil Delight (solid image), Crushed Curry (detailed image)
- (2) sets of smaller flowers (image stamps two) = stamp off Rose Red (solid image), Rose Red (detailed image)
- (3) long stem leaves = Pear Pizzaz
- Jar = Smoky Slate
- Die cut images with Everyday Jars Framelits
- Cut Delicate White Doily - just under half, and adhere to 3-3/4" x 5" Whisper White cardstock
- Place jar die cut on to card (don't adhere yet), and use a pencil to mark the width and height. Pull die cut away and stamp several of the "fern" images with Pear Pizzazz. (you may have to mask off the doily so you don't get any ink on it). Separately - stamp a few stems on the jar die cut (some stamped off too). (Trust me...it's easier to stamp the card and the jar separately)
- Tie a piece of Burlap Ribbon around the jar die cut. (cut away 2 strands)
- Now you're ready to assemble - in this order:
- Adhere leaves (stems will be under jar)
- Adhere jar with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere large flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere small flower with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere completed panel to 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock, and then to folded 11" x 4-1/4" piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
- Stamp greeting with Pear Pizzazz on scrap of white, die cut with Tags & Labels Framelits
- Adhere tag to jar (glue dot on jar and Stampin' Dimensional on card).
- Add Rhinestone Jewel.
- Send to a friend!
I'm thrilled with the way it turned out...yay!
I think you'll totally fall in love with the Jar of Love Bundle, When you add it to your order, you'll qualify for a $5 Bonus Days Coupon - yay!! (Note: code will be sent to you from Stampin' Up! immediately after you place your order - save your codes!). Redeem your coupon code(s) in August (2nd-31st).
Be sure to check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
- Dawn Olchefske - you are here
- Dawn Thomas
- Debbie Sollinger
- Joan Weidling
- Judy Strickling
- Miriam Bollinger
- Robyn Rasset
- Sharon Bennett
- Cathy Peck
- Connie Plaumann