Oh my gosh...I’m so excited about Stampin' Up!'s July Bonus Days that starts tomorrow! This is the first time Stampin’ Up! has offered coupons to customers! All you need to do to earn $5 coupons is spend increments of $50 in July (no limit). Stampin’ Up! will email you a coupon for every $50 you spend, and you can use coupons on anything you want in August...yay!
Here's the deal:
For every $50 you spend* between Thursday, July 7-31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016.
This is a great opportunity for you to get items from your wish list or stock up on essentials (paper, adhesives, ribbon, etc). This is the first time Stampin' Up! has offered this type of promotion, and I know you'll want in on!
IMPORTANT: Bonus Days coupon codes will be delivered via email, so a valid email address is required to participate in this promotion. They will be unable to resend emails for coupon codes, so make sure you save the email AND write down the codes in a safe place so you don't miss out on the coupons you earn. Lost codes cannot be recovered.
Here's the dates & more:
- Promotion period: Thursday, July 7–31, 2016
- Promotion deadline: 7/31/16, 11:50pm (MT),
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
- Redemption deadline: 8/31/16, 11:50pm (MT)
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. Though, new prepaid Paper Pumpkin can be redeemed.
- Bonus Days coupons codes are used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Minimum shipping still applies
Download: Bonus Days Flyer
(print and use the backside of flyer to record your "coupon codes" and be ready to redeem them in August! To be safe...save your emails too.)
*Participants will receive a Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax).
- Bonus Day coupons ($5 for every $50 spent)
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards (one star for everyone $50 spent, collect 10 and redeem them for a stamp set or framelit up to $28 in value. See details on Rewards Program Tracking Sheet.
- DOstamping VIP Host Code Gift (when you spend $65 or more, you'll receive this month's host code gift - see below)
DOstamping VIP Host Code Gifts
Each month you'll have an opportunity to earn VIP Gifts with me, Here's how:
- When you place a qualifying order in my online store and use the VIP Host Code, you'll automatically be added to the "VIP Gift List".
- VIP Gifts are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month
- Check back each month for details on that month's gift and qualifying order amount (as it changes every month).
- Limit: one gift per customer per month
- VIP Host Code: 6WTMH6KC
- Qualifying Order: $65 or more*
- VIP Gift: NEW Metallic Enamel Shapes
100 enamel shapes. 50 each in gold and silver foil.
* 1 sheet per color: gold and silver
* Each sheet has 10 hearts, 15 stars, 15 mini circles, and 10 small circles
*smaller orders may qualify when you place multiple orders throughout the month, using the host code, and they total up to $65 or more.
Online Account Housekeeping
- Do you shop online with me? Yes...
- Did you place an order on July 4th (or sometime in June?) Yes...
- Have you ever received a thank you email or catalog from me? No...
If you answered No to the 3rd question, there is a reason for that. When I receive your order notification from Stampin' Up!, it comes through as anonymous.
What does that mean? It means I'm unable to see any information about you...not your name, your mailing address, your email address...nothing about you. Which is the reason why you've never heard from me.
If that describes your experience...first off, I'm sorry! I'd love to send you a thank you email, a free catalog and more (8-10 free project ideas each month). But without your contact information, I'm unable to do that.
But there is good news...there is a fix! You can easily update your online Stampin' Up! account. Here's how:
- Click here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=61500
- Sign in (upper left corner)
- Click "My Account" (upper right corner)
- Click "My Demonstrator"
- Check box "allow my demonstrator to contact me"
- Save changes
After you complete the above, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, so I can get a free catalog off to you!