Have you seen the Banner Surprise Kit from June's Paper Pumpkin?
142529 Banner Surprise Refill Kit - $8.00
Contains supplies for 6 banner cards and envelopes, includes
- 6 printed card bases
- 6 mint bags/envelopes
- 35 triangular cello bags
- 3 sheets of die-cut circles
- 2 sheets of gold foil stickers
- 1 bag of assorted sequins
- 4 yds of washi tape
- 8 yds of white baker’s twine
* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
WATCH VIDEO: Banner Surprise Paper Pumpkin Kit in action...
PLUS...Here's four more ideas for you...
Use the foil letters to create LOTS of words!
- Cut one card in half and you'll get two pieces to make two cards! Cut down to 4" x 5-1/4", adhere to folded 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Whisper White.
- Apply washi tape to a 3-1/2" x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp greeting with ink from kit. Wrap twine around panel and tie in a bow. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch balloons with Balloon Bouquet punch (Peekaboo Peach, Tip Top Taupe), and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere sequins with glue dots
I thought this baseball All-Star card (along with a little treat) would be nice to give to my grandson, Sammy when he finishes his summer baseball season. Use the stamp image with Real Red ink and stamp 2 partial images on one of the circles from the kit.
- Punch 3 stars with Medium Star Punch (Real Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point cardstock).
- Place gold star sticker (from kit) on each star.
- Fill cello banners with M & M candy (about 10-12), fold over towards front
- Seal treat bag with stars using glue dots
Fun options, right? Get the Banner Surprise Refill Kit today!
PS...be sure to stop back Tuesday to see 4 more alternative ideas!
Subscribe with Dawn, Get BONUS Projects!
- When you subscribe with me, you'll not only get today's alternative ideas (above), but 10-12 more BONUS ideas!
- The BONUS ideas are delivered as a PDF to your inbox the first week of the following month.
Additional Supplies Used (click on products below to shop online):