Here's another card I created using the Craft Sheet Stamping Technique with the Blooms & Wishes stamp set. I originally shared this technique on the Control Freaks tour a couple of weeks ago.
Today's card we did for my Stamping Club Class. This technique gives a "faux watercolor" look to your stamping in just a few easy steps. Take a look...
Craft Sheet Stamping Technique - basic supplies:
- 141784 Silicone Craft Sheet
- 126185 Stampin' Spritzer
- selection of inks
- stamps - solid shaped images work the best
Craft Sheet Stamping Technique with Blooms & Wishes
- Swipe ink onto a Silicone Craft Sheet and lightly mist with Stampin' Spritzer (don't over mist or it will be too wet). I misted once and sometimes twice (if my aim wasn't very good - ha!). Use this as your "stamp pad". When you ink up your stamp, if it feels too wet or not wet enough, just stamp around the craft sheet to get the consistency you want. Play with it a little bit and you'll get the hang of it..
- Ink up stamps from the "misted" ink on the Silicone Craft sheet and randomly stamp images on 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" Shimmery White cardstock.
- Inks used: Island Indigo & Mint Macaron
- I recommend stamping on Shimmery White cardstock as it withstands the extra water better.
- Once your stamp panel is dry (should dry quickly), adhere it to a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Mint Macaron cardstock
- Wrap Baker's Twine around twice and tie in a bow.
- Stamp greeting on white oval (2-3/4" x 1-7/8), adhere to Island Indigo scallop oval (cut with Layering Ovals Framelit Dies), then adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere completed panel to 11" x 4-1/4" folded Island Indigo card base.
- Place White Perfect Accents - one in upper left corner and two in lower right corner
The Craft Sheet Stamping Technique is just another way to use your stamps. It's fun and easy! Also - the Silicone Craft Sheet cleans up easy with just a quick rinse in the sink...no staining! The Blooms & Wishes is the perfect stamp choice for this technique
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Thoughtful Branches Bundle - available Aug 2-31
NEW August VIP Host Code = 723WNVW9
(learn more here)
Stampin' Up! Bonus Days
Don't forget to redeem your $5 coupon codes August 2-31.