It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
This cute cupcake photo totally evokes a birthday theme. I've been itchin' to use the new Stylized Birthday stamp...love the font and size. So instead of doing a cupcake card, I pulled the colors from the photo for my card today. Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight are a fun and cheery color combo to celebrate anyone's birthday.
This clean and simple card came together in just minutes. See how...
Stylized Birthday in 5 Easy Steps!
- Adhere two strips (4" x 1-1/4" & 1" x 5/8" ) of Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper to 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Stamp Stylized Birthday image with Tempting Turquoise.
- Wrap Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine around panel and tie in a bow.
- Attach Brights Enamel Shapes
- Adhere completed panel to folded 11" x 4-1/4" piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock with Stampin' Dimensionals
I think I'll stock up on a few of these cards so they are ready to go when I need a last-minute birthday card. Quick & easy, so I'll be done with four or five of them in no time at all!
Aren't those Brights Enamel Shapes super cute? They are an easy way to add fun to your cards! Plus they don't add a lot of bulk to your card, so they are easy to mail.
Are you a DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge fan? Yes! Then check out the Pinterest Board that hosts them all in one place!!
Be sure to check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
- Joan Weidling
- Judy Strickling
- Angela O'Neill
- Dawn Olchefske - you are here
- Dawn Thomas
- Miriam Bollinger