Today I have a quick & cute (QC) share for you using the Bunch of Blossoms Bundle. This card was featured at one of my Stamp-a-Stack local classes and was a huge hit!
This card was stamped at a Shoebox Swap event I attended this summer. When I got to the table, the sample was gone, so I created by own version using the supplies at the table. At home I put the card together and added a greeting.
Speaking of greetings...this stamp set if full of a variety of five useful greetings in a fun script and print combo. A must-have for any stamp collector!
QC Bunch of Blossoms Bundle card details:
- Stamp images from Bunch of Blossoms stamp set with black ink onto 4-1/4" x 3" Whisper White cardstock; 3 stems and two outline flower images (left & right flowers). Also stamp one outline flower image on piece of scrap.
- Stamp coordinating flower images with Sweet Sugarplum ink. More "solid" image stamp off first, then less detailed flower image "full-strength".
- Punch flower from scrap using Blossom Builder Punch and adhere to stamped panel with Stamping Dimensionals.
- Adhere completed panel to 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" fold Sweet Sugarplum card base at an angle. Apply Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape.
- Stamp greeting at die cut with with smallest Layering Ovals Framelit Dies. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Attach 3 Rhinestone Jewels.
Don't forget, the Layering Ovals Framelit Dies are on sale for 25% off...today is the last day (9/21)!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
NEW September VIP Host Code = TJRKH34U
(learn more here)