It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
Woohoo - it's our 200th DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge! These colors are perfect to celebrate! They also coordinate with the fun and cheerful Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper.
Oh my gosh...how cute is this? One of my favorite patterns from the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper is the bright & cheery floral design. I paired it with two other "less busy" designs for a fun color block look. Here's how...
Celebrate Festive Birthday in 5 easy steps!
- Cut nine 1-1/4" x 1-11/16" pieces of Designer Series Paper and adhere to 4" x 5-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere completed panel to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Pumpkin Pie card base
- Stamp greeting from Designer Tin of Cards stamp set with Tempting Turquoise ink onto tag that was punched with Tag Topper Scalloped Punch (start with 3" x 2" piece of Whisper White cardstock)
- Stamp flower image from Birthday Fiesta stamp set with Melon Mambo. Die cut with matching Fiesta Time Framelit Die (available in a bundle). Adhere to tag with Stampin' Dimensional.
- Tie 8" of Bermuda Bay onto tag and add 3 Rhinestone Jewels (one on flower). Adhere completed tag to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
So happy with the way this card turned out - yay!!
If you love our Designer Series Paper, then you'll love the upcoming special for October.
The Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper is just one of eight paper selections offered for the Buy 3, Get 4th FREE! More details coming October 1st.
PS...be sure to scroll to the end for links to more DOstamperSTARS creations and BLOG CANDY!!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Thoughtful Branches Bundle promotion
(while supplies last...going fast!)
Check out the Paper Pumpkin BOGO sale
September VIP Host Code = TJRKH34U
(learn more here)
To celebrate our 200th DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge, I'm giving away some Petal Burst Embossing folders - five of them!
How to enter to the drawing for a free Petal Burst Texture Impressions Embossing Folder? Easy...just leave a comment right here on my blog...on this blog post. (NOTE: if you're reading this in your email, then click on the title of this post and it should bring you to my blog)
- When on this blog post - scroll to the bottom.
- Click Comment
- Leave a some sweet kind words...
- And maybe your name will be drawn!
- Winners will be announced on Monday, Oct 3rd