DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #201: Paper Pumpkin meets Halloween Nights Enamel Dots
October 05, 2016
It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
This week's Home Sweet Home photo inspiration leaves no room for interpretation...it's definitely Halloween time. So I reached for the Something Good To Eat Paper Pumpkin kit. I had something in my mind for the cauldron tag image, with bubbles floating up the card.
Woohoo - it came out exactly how I envisioned with the help of the new Halloween Night Enamel Dots. Here's how:
Halloween Cauldron Card - 5 easy steps:
- Trim ends of 2-3/4" x 1/2" strip of Perfect Plum cardstock and adhere to 4-3/4" x 3-1/4" piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- Wrap Halloween Night Baker's Twine around panel and tie in a bow.
- Stamp greeting on tag with Old Olive ink (both tag and ink are from kit). Adhere to panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere completed panel to folded 7" x 5" Perfect Plum card base (sized to fit in Note Cards sized envelopes)
- Attach Halloween Enamel Dots - one of tag and 3 above tag.
This card completely makes me smile. I'm lovin' the Basic Black, Perfect Plum & Olive Green color combo. The way the Halloween Night Enamel Dots pop off the black...it's the perfect touch!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - BOGO Sale ends 10/10!
October VIP Host Code = NK7MZYGH
(learn more here)