Today I'm sharing Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper samples. Some I've created, some are from swaps and some are from Stampin' Up!. The Floral Boutique paper is one of my favorite Designer Series Papers from this year's Annual Catalog. It's also a hit with many of you. So stock up now with the Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale.
Stampin' Up! Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper features stunning hand-painted floral images, along with coordinating patterns...perfect for wedding, congratulations, and thank-you cards. Really, for most any occasion.
Floral Boutique Coordinating colors:
- Night of Navy
- Whisper White
If you're looking for some quick & cute cards, the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper is just the ticket. These four cards can be made quickly with the same supplies and cutting measurements. Here's how:
Floral Boutique QC card collection:
- Cut pattern paper to 4" x 5-1/4". Cut off 1-3/4" and flip over to the coordinating side.
- Adhere both pieces to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Thick Whisper White card base.
- Adhere 4" x 1/2" strip Night of Navy cardstock where the two pieces meet
- Stamp greetings (from Flourishing Phrases stamp set) on Whisper White cardstock with Night of Navy ink. Cut out with Decorative Label Punch and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Here's a couple of close ups...
For the envelope flaps:
- Adhere a 5-3/4" x 2-1/4" piece of pattern paper to the flap
- Trim to flap shape.
This 4-set of cards would make a nice gift for teachers, co-workers, thank you gifts and more!
DATES: October 1-31st
PRINT: Designer Series Paper Sale Flyer
Stock up on Designer Series Paper
Buy 3, Get 1 Free
More Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper inspiration
- Floral Boutique card - see details
For even more inspiration, check out my
Floral Boutique coordinating products (click on the products to shop online)