It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
- Randomly stamp the floral outline image with Chocolate Chip on 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla.
- Over stamp the sketchy floral image with Cajun Craze. Then stamp off on scratch paper, then stamp again to fill in "white" spaces.
- Adhere stamped panel to 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock, then adhere to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Cajun Craze card base.
- Cut 18" of Burlap Ribbon. Pull apart 3 strands and wrap around card front and tie in a bow.
- Stamp greeting (One Big Meaning), on scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut with Classic Label Punch and adhere to card.
This card could be nice for several occasions by just replacing the greeting...happy birthday, thanksgiving, thinking of you, etc. Change the colors of the flowers and you'll change the mood of the card too. Lots of color combos to choose from!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please click here to see all of this week's participants