It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
For today's sketch, I knew I would be using Stampin' Up!'s Delicate White Doilies for the half circle layer. Since I haven't had a chance to use the new Hang Your Stockings Bundle yet...I thought that would be a good choice.
- Adhere 3-7/8' x 5-1/8" Whisper White cardstock to 4" x 5-1/4" Emerald Envy cardstock. Then adhere to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Cherry Cobbler card base.
- Adhere 1/2 of a doily to top of 3-5/8" x 4-7/8" piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Wrap Bakers Twine Trio Pack (Cherry Cobbler) around panel twice and tie in a bow.
- Stamp greeting (Hang Your Stocking stamp set) in lower right corner with Whisper White Craft Ink. Set aside to dry.
- Adhere 2-3/4" x 2" piece of Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper to same size piece of Whisper White (use a lot of adhesive). Then die cut with Christmas Stockings Thinlits Die. Die cut cuff and toe pieces from Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper. Adhere to stocking with Glue Dots. Adhere 7-/8' x 1" piece of glimmer paper to backside of stocking under snowflake opening.
- Stamp berries (Cherry Cobbler) and leaves (Emerald Envy) on scrap of Whisper White, and die cut. Adhere together with Glue Dots, then to stocking. Adhere completed stocking to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere completed panel to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals
This was a fun sketch. Give it a try, I think you'll enjoy it!
- 141841 Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies (2016 Holiday Catalog)
- 143512 Bundle & Save with Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.