Say Thank You with Stampin' Up! Paisleys & Posies Bundle
November 02, 2016
I'm in need of some quick, but cute thank you cards and this monochromatic Paisleys & Posies Bundle card & treat will fit the bill.
You see, exactly 3-weeks ago I had knee replacement surgery. I have to admit...the first 2 weeks were incredibly painful. But this past week I felt like I was turning a corner. And at physical therapy yesterday, I passed a milestone and was able to bend my knee 90 degrees. Oh my gosh...I worked hard to get there. I still have a lot of work to do, but I started working part time this week and discovered I can only tolerate sitting at my desk for about 60-90 minutes at a time. I hope by the end of 6-weeks I'll be back full-time.
I do have a lot of people to thank...people lent me equipment, sent over meals, beautiful flowers, my fabulous virtual assistant and oh my...all of the lovely cards I received in the mail.
This project features the Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper. The beauty of use this paper, is there is a matching 3/8" Ribbon Trio Pack and you could choose most any of the paper designs and create a lovely monochromatic design. I chose Rich Razzleberry.
Paisleys & Posies Thank You Card
- Onto 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp Paisleys & Posies images with Rich Razzleberry ink. (Tip: I mounted all 3 shapes on one clear block "D")
- Cut pattern paper to 4" x 1-3/4". Adhere to 4" x 2" piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Then adhere to stamped panel.
- Stamp greeting (from Thankful Thoughts) on scrap of Very Vanilla. Cut with Decorative Label Punch. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Cut 1-1/2" piece of Burlap Ribbon. Cut tail in one end and adhere just under greeting label
- Die cut "leaf" shape from Rich Razzleberry cardstock using Paisley Framelits. Tie 8" piece of gold twine (from Baker's Twine Trio Pack) onto leaf. Adhere to label with a glue dot.
Paisleys & Posies Thank You Candy
- Cut pattern paper to 2-1/4" x 3-1/4". Wrap around Hershey's Snack Size candy bar. Adhere together in back.
- Wrap 10" a piece of Rich Razzleberry ribbon (from 3/8" Ribbon Trio Pack) around candy bar and tie in a knot.
- Stamp greeting from Thankful Thoughts on scrap of Very Vanilla. (Tip: only ink the word "thanks" from "note of thanks") Cut with Classic Label punch. Then cut banner end, and trim other end to size. Punch a 1/16" hole for twine to go through.
- Die cut "leaf" shape from Rich Razzleberry cardstock using Paisley Framelits.
- Wrap 8" piece of gold twine (from Baker's Twine Trio Pack) through leaf & "thanks" tag, then around ribbon. Finish off with a bow.
- Cut 1-1/2" piece of Burlap Ribbon. Cut tail in one end and adhere just under leaf/ribbon.
So, if you're in need of quick thank you cards, I'd give the Paisley & Posies Product Collection a try!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
Thank You for Shopping with Dawn
SALE: Stitched From The Heart
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
November VIP Host Code = DYMMQXNW
(learn more here)